At the end of this week, you should know:
1. The forms and amounts of nitrogen required for optimum cotton production.
2. Optimum timing for nitrogen applications.
3. Effects of Pix applications on nitrogen response.
4. Effects of previous crops on nitrogen requirements.
5. The benefits of broiler litter for cotton.
6. Guidelines for applying broiler litter to avoid cotton growth problems.
7. How to use the petiole nitrate monitoring program.
8. Effects of foliar boron applications along with foliar nitrogen applications.
Nitrogen Fertilization: General Information (get the pdf)
Use of Poultry Litter (get the pdf)
Petiole Nitrate Monitoring (get the pdf)
Foliar Boron (get the pdf)
Return to Cotton Fertility Training Schedule