At the end of this week, you should know:
1. Symptoms of potassium deficiency in cotton.
2. Conditions causing potassium deficiency and leafspot disease.
3. Recommended practices for avoiding potassium deficiency.
4. Traffic pan problems and how to manage them.
5. Lime and fertilizer management with no-till cotton.
6. Comparisons between conventional and no-till planted cotton.
7. Use of starter fertilizers with no-till.
8. Best rotations with no-till cotton.
9. Weed control with no-till cotton.
10. Required no-till equipment.
Potassium Fertilization (get the pdf)
Conservation Tillage (get the pdf)
Return to Cotton Fertility Training Schedule